Monday, January 3, 2011

Ultra Sound

We went for the ultra sound........and found out we are having a baby.......hahahaha A BABY GIRL that is!!!! Not at all surprised, we had a feeling from the very beginning she would be a girl. We are extremely excited! Words almost can't explain! Her name will be Gracie McCrae! :)  She is a mover, oh my goodness does she like to roll, flip, kick, and punch! I was getting worried because I haven't felt her as much as I did my first child. But the explanation for that will come later! She is healthy and as happy as can be. It took us all together and hour in a half because she didn't want to do anything but move! It made it extremely complicated! But she has all the parts that are needed! And her heart beat is perfect! We have two pictures of her on ultra sound pictures because she was in a tight ball! She is breech but the nurse said she still has plenty of time to flip being i'm only half way there. 


Thinking about a vbac is looking not so hot, as of right now. I have another doctors appointment in a week to check my thyroid medication, along with going over what the nurse found in the ultra sound. Before you go get a ultra sound for a pregnancy anyways, you need to drink at least 32ounces and wait an hour in a half before you pee so that they can check the uterus and other things. She couldn't see anything....she could hardly see my bladder being full. Reason being is all the scar tissue from the previous c-section. Also why its been so hard being able to feel the baby a lot.  She said once the baby gets bigger and things start to pull upwards that she might be able to see the scar on my uterus, but as of right now she couldn't see it. She said she will let the doctor know all about her notes and he will tell me what is going on, and will be able to go more into depth about what the out come looks like. 


So I have a lot to ask the doctor, but i'm confident he will listen! I honestly can say I KNOW WHAT I WANT NOT TO HAPPEN WITH THIS PREGNANCY!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment